The simplest things are often the best ones. Just take this dish with asparagus, spicy scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. The recipe is perfect for a brunch or lazy Sunday. Healthy, ready in a second and absolutely delicious.
- 500 g white asparagus
- 5 eggs
- 250 g smoked salmon (in small strips)
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
How to prepare?
- Peel the asparagus, remove the root ends and boil them for five minutes until they are done.
- Meanwhile, prepare the scrambled eggs and add a dash of cream to make it extra smooth.
- Mix the mustard and a nice portion of dill in the scrambled eggs.
- Finish by placing the asparagus on the plate and by adding the scrambled eggs and salmon on top.
- Decorate with some dill and olive oil.